Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Rural life

On our way back from our new house today, I spotted a beautiful wheat field. I had to stop and get some pictures. I don't know why, but I have always wanted pictures in a wheat field--I know--weird. They turned out okay, but she was getting poked by the wheat and wasn't really feeling it. Carson didn't want to get stuff in his shoes, so he wouldn't do it. I thought we were going to get in trouble for trespassing when a guy started to walk over, but he was just concerned that we were hurt and had no issues with me trampling through his field and taking pictures of Maddy. Good ole' country folk
This is probably the best one. I couldn't really get the shot I wanted--it was a bit pokey
Not really diggin' it
There's a bit of a smile
Look at those golden locks

2 comments:

AO said...

I love the idea of pictures in a wheat field. I actually love the one with her back to the camera. A great image or rural/country living.

Sarah said...

I already miss you guys... :(