Monday, April 28, 2008

Paper Frenzy

This was the most fun to watch!! The precious moments when they play together and enjoy eachother are priceless. It is definately one of my very favorite things!! You have to check out the video--it is so funny. I don't let them make such a mess very often, so they took full advantage. Their feet and hands were black when they had exhausted themselves sliding and throwing paper everywhere. I was stuck with all the cleanup--hands, feet and floor--surprise, surprise, but it was all worth it.




I love the "paper angels"


2 comments:

Kersten said...

So so so cute! I LOVE the video, and the shot of their two little faces next to each other. I am so excited for Karter and her brother to do the same sorts of things!

AO said...

I love the video! So cute! I am glad you were able to catch it on camera!