Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Weathered Christmas

We postponed our usual immediate family Christmas dinner to New Year's Day due to the weather. It was great. We had a ton of time to hang out and have fun together. The cousins are always happy to be together and, as usual, we had an amazing dinner thanks to Mom and Carol. What a wonderful 1st Christmas in our new house.
Sweet little Jakey
Father and Son...ahhhhh
I love Kung fuuuuuuuuu
"Cool...this is the one I needed!!!"
The Barbie phase has begun...she has two now after this Christmas.
" My very own game for the Wii....Carson, you can't play it"
SWEEEEET

AWESOME

Woo-hoo....feathery. It matches my barbie
The kiddos

1 comment:

AO said...

looks like you had a great Christmas. I can't believe how big Maddy looks. She has really grown up!