Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Madelyn turns 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our precious little girl is growing up. I am so amazed at what a great young lady she is becoming. She makes us laugh and gives us so much joy. Our kids are the greatest things we have ever done.


My girl on her first birthday
Birthday number 2
And now she's three!!! OMG
One of the favorite presents of the night!!

Ooooo...present time
Great Grandpa
Great Aunt Deb and Grandma Kate
Beautiful Karter
Kids beading at the table
My Sweet Boy!!!
Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!
Big girl gets her hair did

2 comments:

AO said...

Glad to see the update. The kids are beautiful and it looks like Maddy had a wonderful birthday.

Kersten said...

I know I'm late, but I love seeing the progression from 1, 2, and now three. She is just such a beautiful little lady now! Happy 3rd, Ms. Maddy!