Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Fun

We had a great Easter. The kids and I went to Salem on Saturday to Illahe, my grandparents country club, for an Easter Egg Hunt. My camera battery went dead pretty quick, but I managed to get a couple shots of the kids. Carson, as usual, refused to take any pics, but I snuck one of the back of his head. Sunday was a fun day. We went to breakfast and Church all together (Even Jeremy) and then spent the evening having dinner with Grandma Boo-boo, Carol and Grandma Kate. The last shot is Carson enjoying himself on the rock wall at a local play place. It's not Easter related, but it was a time when Carson would let me take his picture, so I had to take advantage and post it.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.