Friday, September 7, 2007

It's Groundbreaking!!

It's finally happened!! We broke ground for our new house today!!! Yipeeeeee!! Jeremy's friend, Bill, came out today to dig the foundation and the driveway. I couldn't help but load the kids up and drive over there to capture the momentous occasion! I am creating a new blog just for the new house building process. I'll create a link from here.



The ground-breaking begins



Madelyn watches from afar at first


While Carson goes right in and starts helping Dad and Bill Madelyn eventually joins in and begins to "help" by kicking some dirt around with her big brother
Time to take a rest in what will be our entry area
Carson shows off his strength on the dirt pile
Here's the house all dug out!! Madelyn is standing in the study

I joined her in the study for a bit

Boys will be boys...Carson enjoyed catching a snake.

2 comments:

AO said...

Wow, this is so exciting. I am so happy for you that work on the house has began. Before you know it you will be packing and moving.

Kersten said...

OMG! Congratulations, Crace family! I can only imagine how excited you are. Great photos; I am so glad you were able to capture the moment for posterity!