Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Father's Day Fun

Here are some pictures of Father's Day Weekend. Jeremy took Carson up to an archery course in the mountains and they had a blast looking at wildlife. Unfortunately he didn't take the camera to capture it. But we did get some pictures of Daddy and the kids playing together and some of Carson making things more adventurous in the backyard. Check out the video for the full effect.

A little down time with Dad

Look at that adorable crooked grin.
Shhhhh....I'm concentrating
Baseball time with Dad
Look what I can do!!!


2 comments:

AO said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Father's Day weekend.
I am happy to see the Maddy's goose egg is getting smaller.

Thank you for sharing the pics!

Kersten said...

LOVE the first shot of Carson and Daddy. I am so glad you have a blog now! I love checking for new photos.